International ICAO Pilot Training Program
Our Lebanon Pilot Training Academy, a premier facility located at Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport, provides students with a professional experience right from the beginning of their training. Situated amidst international air traffic, they are immersed in the aviation environment and have the opportunity to fly alongside international flights.
Our pilot training facilities are divided in two Locations, the main being our International Beirut Airport, and our management headquarters are located in Dbayeh Mount Lebanon. We run our ground school here which is the heart of modern Lebanon and is close to student accommodation and other student services making them accessible and time conserving.
The course is divided as follows:
Ground School (Foundation Course & PPL Ground School)
Our Foundation Course, PPL Ground School and CPL IR Ground School Training will be conducted at our Head Quarters in Dbayeh, Lebanon or a tour Hangar at Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport, General Aviation Terminal, Hangar Number 5.
As for the flying, it will be conducted at our Hangar at Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport, General Aviation Terminal, Hangar Number 5.
Your Pilot Training is divided into the following modules:
- Foundation Course
- Private Pilot License
- Structured Hours Building
- Commercial Pilot License
- Multi-Engine Rating
- Instrument Rating
At the end of your training, you will receive a minimum of 170 hours of flying.
- 17 years old (18 at the date of the CPL Skill test)
- Pass the Foundation Course & the Compass Test
- At least be a High School graduate or equivalent
- Successful completion of English, Math and Science is desirable
- Have a good command in English
- Hold an EASA &/or ICAO Class 1 Medical without restrictions
- Successfully Pass Airways Aviation entrance evaluation exams
YOUR RUNWAY TO WORKING WITH COMMERCIAL AIRLINES AS A PROFESSIONAL ADVANCED PILOT