Introduction to Airline Pilot Training Workshop – Day 1
This unique 1-Day Introduction to Pilot Training Course is designed for all prospective students and aviation enthusiasts, looking to understand the basics of aviation.
The workshop will provide an interactive introduction to the world of flying, and will serve as your gateway into the foundation courses and our Pilot Training Programs. Attendees will learn basic aviation terminology, and get a general overview of the theoretical basics of flying.
By the end of the workshop, you will be able to:
- Familiarize yourself with the instruments inside the Cockpit.
- Understand the basics of aviation.
- Experience a trial flight over Lebanon.
- Parents are actively encouraged to attend the first day (no extra cost).
- All students will be provided a certificate saying they have successfully complete the day.
- Refreshments will be provided for Students and Family.